HOW DOES LINCSAFE HELP YOU WITH
YOUR DAILY CASH HANDLING?
LINCSAFE checks, counts and stores the deposited money
safely in a cassette in the burglary resistant safe.
• Each deposited banknote is processed as a separate
transaction for auditing.
• Real-time information about LINCSAFE‘s status and amount
of deposited money via webportal and the display on the safe.
Optional provisional crediting.
• At cutoff time all transactions are checked/processed and the
bank receives a request to credit customers’ account with the
value of today’s cash deposits.
• The CIT-company receives events and deposit-updates all day
to allow quick reaction to cash handling issues or when CIT
collection is required (cash levels reached).
The CIT-company arranges the transportation of cash monies as soon
as LINCSAFE has reached the insured level. No action is required on
• Totals are automatically reset (put to zero) as soon as the
CIT-company has placed a new cassette in the LINCSAFE.
The CIT-company counts the collected cash monies and will
(depending on the chosen services):
• Return the money to the bank (in case of provisional credit).
• Ask the bank to credit your account (in case of no provisional credit).